Founded in 1976 as a division of A.Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite of Florence, Italy. A. Menarini Diagnostics Srl became a separate entity on January, 1st 2007.
Today A. Menarini Diagnostics is an International Group with its Headquarters in Florence and an infrastructure made up of 11 fully owned subsidiares in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom and Sweden.
A. Menarini GmbH in Austria was founded in 1988 in Vienna and currently employs over 20 staff in sales, marketing and customer support. The quality management system oft he company has been certified since 2002 according to the respective ISO norms oft he 9001-series.
The strategic areas of A. Menarini GmbH in Austria are:
- Diabetes (self testing)
- Core Lab (HbA1c-Analysis, fully automated urine analysis and Haematology)
- Cell Pathology (Immunohistochemistry, Digital Microscopy)
- Laboratorysystems for Veterinary medicine
Menarini Diagnostics has established a number of successful partnerships with leading producers in Europe, Asia and the US.
Our main products and product lines are:
- GlucoMen® areo and GlucoMen® areo 2K: glucose and blood-ketone self-testing systems
- Needles for insulin pens and lancets for both patients and professional users (safety products)
- UCMax & SediMax: fully automated urine and sediment analysers
- ZENIT-Series: systems, reagents and software for the Autoimmunity
- BlueDiver: automated processing of Dot Blots
- D-Sight/Navigo: entire solution for scanning, organising and analysing digitalised microscopic slides