The HENm systems automatically provide medical technicians with essential items required for a phlebotomy (tubes with specimen labels attached, specimen labels and patient identification labels) based on the phlebotomy information recorded in the Laboratory Information System (LIS).
HENm is available in a benchtop and mobile version.
- Total automation of the labelling process in a single tool
- All commercially available tube types can be used (including Sarstedt tubes and Copan tubes for microbiology) - 14 different types can be loaded on board simultaneously
- Possibility to load up to 140 tubes on board for high autonomy
- Fast system (2.5sec/tube)
- Auxiliary label printer integrated in the system
- Possibility to reach the ward, sampling at the patient's bedside (HENm mobile)
- Possibility of mixing the tubes without the need for additional mixers (HENm mobile)
- Pick-up function, allowing sequential production of one tube at a time following CLSI rules
- Possibility to activate an alarm for the operator when taking a specific sample
- Patient and material tracking managed directly by the system